BMW / Mini (CDC fitment) - Bluetooth integration kit
Bluetooth Streaming and Hands Free Car Kit
OPTIONAL (SOLD SEPARATELY): 30 pin iPod cable
OPTIONAL (SOLD SEPARATELY): Aux-input & USB charge cable
Each Grom Audio kit comes with one vehicle specific cable (data cable) for connection to the car. A BMW has a choice of two:
- Connection into the back of the radio (except on navigation models) requires the BMWS cable, please click here for installation instructions.
- CD changer connection usually located in the boot requires the BMWT cable, please see the video clip.
- Any phone with Bluetooth inc. iPhones, Android based phones, Windows phones etc.
Apple compatibility via optional 30 pin iPod cable
- All Apple devices with the 30 pin dock (iPhone 5/6/7 requires a genuine Apple Lightning adapter.)
Aux-in Devices via optional aux-input cable:
- Any device with a headphone/line out socket
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Two mini-din extension ports
- Micro SD card slot for firmware updates
- OEM head unit/steering wheel button presses are translated to Bluetooth commands.
- Factory matched harness that connects to your car stereo.
Please Note: The GROM-BT3 interface is a CD changer emulator. Therefore to accept a call whilst listening to the radio/CD player, you will need to switch to CD changer mode. Stereo permitting, some Toyota, Lexus and Honda vehicles do allow Bluetooth switching regardless of audio source.
- Car stereo adapter in plastic enclosure
- Vehicle specific cable #BMWT
- Microphone with 3m cable
- User manual
Optional accessories and upgrades - sold separately:
- DAB Radio Module (DBR1)
- 30 pin iPod cable (IPD2)
- Aux-in 3.5mm jack & female USB for charging (35UB)
- Digital Sound Processor (DSP)